How long have you been on DeviantArt? for 3 years, seems longer than that??
What does your username mean? it was 13 year old me, all new to the internet and still in my weeaboo phase.
Describe yourself in three words. white girl trash
Are you left or right handed? leftie! only 11%, remember.
What is your favourite type of art to create? probably photography, but of something ive created, like a costume ive made or a dress ive sewn.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? digital art. it's something ive tried and failed and always looked up to, it seems almost superior to the art i create. and cosplaying, that's art, right?
What was your first favourite?
Obsessed with Sherlock HolmesYou know you're obsessed with Sherlock Holmes when....<- this. i didnt like all they'd written so i copied it into a word document and added more, but i never did anything with that word document...
1. You find yourself meticulously examining every new person you meet.
2. You secretly wish you had a Watson 'stache.
3. You don't hang out with your friends anymore because you're locked up in your room... solving cases.
4. The funniest joke? Scotland Yard.
5. You always eat toast for breakfast. Always.
6. You sometimes watch your roommate sleep.
7. Moriarty is your sworn enemy.
8. You see the newest unexplainable disappearance or murder on the news, and think, Sherlock Holmes could handle it.
9. You've picked a side: Granada, 2009, or BBC.
10. You've named your bulldog Gladstone.
11. Pipes and magnifying glasses are suddenly amazingly hot.
12. Your old service revolver is your best friend.
13. To you, Irene Adler is always THE woman.
14. You are lost without
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? digital art. it's something that when mastered, looks beautiful. no pencil lines or photography lighting glare, no grey paper. it's all there with strong colours and soft lines.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? Kinko-White definitely! she inspired my GCSE art book.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? ooh that's hard... i would want to meet my favourite artists, and all the friends ive made on here. just one big event called "iszy meeting amazing people" or something.
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? growing up through my teenage years, i was influenced a lot by my friends on dA. when i couldn't turn to the people around me, i went to them instead, and to be able to be in such a safe environment to do that, that's what made it so much easier for me. fuck; i probably wouldn't be who i am today if it wasn't from the support and love and teaching i got from some of the nerds on here.
What are your preferred tools to create art? le pencil. le camera. le paint brush. le sewing machine.
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? in my community. im too young to go travelling the world with just my camera, so i do it all in the beautiful city i live in. the people are what influence my art, and my passion to help them.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? hmm... mine would be just after i'd posted pictures of my leonardo da vinci cosplay and i had an influx of people messaging me telling me how good it was. as an amateur cosplayer who's only been doing this for 3 years, being told what i'd made from scratch is actually really good and true to the game it came from not only inspired me to keep going, but also filled me with genuine happiness. nothing beats the feeling of knowing you've done something to make someone smile.